Idaho Spud Candy
- It was originally marketed as a "Healthful" candy bar since it is made with agar agar instead of gelatin.
- The potato shape and unique blend of ingredients appeals to both young and old, making the "Idaho Spud" one of the top selling candy bars in the Northwest, and is Idaho Candy Company's bestselling bar.
- First manufactured in 1918.
- Veteran-owned and family-operated small business located in Idaho
- 1.5 oz Size
Old Fashioned Gilliam Candy Sticks
Since 1927, Gilliam has been artfully crafting beautiful candy sticks by hand. The original and best, there's nothing quite like a Gilliam stick!Product Details: Certified Kosher Candy Gluten Free Stick...
Claeys Old Fashioned Hard Candies
Product Details: Claeys Old Fashioned Hard Candy - Since 1919 Quality Hard Candy in Popular Flavors Retail Packed To Preserve Freshness Each Retail Bag Holds 6 Ounces of Candy
1. 75 oz Chocolate Bar By Humboldt Chocolate
These 1.75 oz. Chocolate Bars are locally made in Humboldt by Humboldt Chocolate. This buisness is sadly no long operating and this is the last in stock we willl be...