Mexican Vanilla Extract
The Traditional variety is perfect for all your daily uses, such as cookies, pancakes, french toast, waffles, oatmeal, ice cream, coffee, cakes, brownies, whip cream, smoothies – you get the idea! It has a very low alcohol content (just 10%), which makes the Traditional vanilla much more versatile, and can be used for anything that calls for vanilla.Product Details:
- Vanilla Bean Extractive in Purified Water.
- 10% Alcohol
- Less than 1% Natural Vanillin (for consistency)
- No Additives / No Preservatives
- Made with the Richest Vanilla Beans on Earth
- Diploma of Honor, Gold Medal First Prize, Mexico
- Imported from Mexico – Bottled in the United States
- Single Sourced, using Grade-A Mexican vanilla beans
- Coumarin Free
- FDA Registered
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- 8.4oz Glass Bottle
Ingredients: Vanilla Bean Extractive in Purified Water, 10% Alcohol, Less than 1% Vanillin (for consistency)
Humboldt Honey Collett's 1 Pound Jar
Mountain Wildflower Honey - Bee hives located in Shasta CountyStar Thsitle Honey - Bee hives located in Southern Shasta CountyWild Blackberry Honey - Bee hives located in Multnomah County OregonClover Honey -...
Monastery Creamed Honey is 100% US Grade A natural honey and organic essences to create a rich and creamy spread that is both healthy and delicious.Product Details: Use on breads,...
Humboldt Spice Co. Organic Rub Bags & Jars
At Humboldt Spice Co., spices are their passion! They use only sea salt, certified organic herbs and spices to create uniquely original spice blends that will excite your palette and...