Shrinkies - Sweet Treats
2. Cut out your Shrinkie along the black line (hole is pre-drilled)
3. Pre-heat oven to 165℃ (325℉)
4. Line a baking tray. Place Shrinkie on the tray, coloured side up.
5. Bake in the oven for 2-5 minutes — Shrinkie will curl up and then flatten out again
6. Use an oven mitt to remove tray from oven
7. Leave for 5 minutes to cool before handling
8. Once the Shrinkie is cool, create your own keyring or jewellery with the enclosed cords and connectors!!
• 3 double ended colored pencils (6 colours)
• 5 metal key rings
• 3 pendant cords
• 4 bracelet cords
• 3 pendant connectors
• 16 metal connectors
• Easy to follow instructions
Tattoo Glitter Gel Pens
Make your tattoos glimmer with these fun tattoo pens! Assorted colors in a POP display. Washes off with soap and water.5+
Scented Sugar Rush - 10 Color Rainbow Pen
Kids, Parents, and Teachers! You are all going to love our amazing scented art supplies. Not only can you now color your world with bright vivid colors, but with Scentos??...
IN COMMING!!! POW! The Cap Bomb is sure to make everyone jump as soon as it lands! Just insert the cap and throw! 8+